We would like to introduce our new organization the International Network of Women Entrepreneurship Ambassadors which continues our project the Polish Network of Women Entrepreneurship Ambassadors, based on the European Network of Female Entrepreneurship Ambassadors (European Commission’s project from 2009).
In cooperation with the Women Entrepreneurship Ambassadors we create new associations (non for profit) in different regions of Poland. All associations accepts the same mission, the same goals and all of a new associations have the same name with additional regional differentiator.
All our new associations are working together under new umbrella organization which is the Federation of Associations “International Network of Women Entrepreneurship Ambassadors”. We plan to establish a new independent association in each region of Poland which will be 16 associations by the end of 2016.
We grow internationally through the creation of similar organizations in different countries around the world. Currently, we are working on registration and development of a new associations in Ukraine (Kiev, Ternopil) and in USA (Miami).
Promote entrepreneurship, vital responsibility, the social system of the common good and develop friendly environment for the development of entrepreneurship and women in particular.
1. Promote a positive image of entrepreneurs and to promote entrepreneurship in particular among women.
2. Facilitate and develop business cooperation in attracting new partners and more customers.
3. Organize access to all the resources to help you conduct a successful business.
4. Engage entrepreneurs for mentoring and practical education entrepreneurial mindset.
5. Defuse high standards of business ethics and generally accepted principles of fair competition and good manners.
6. Develop International Network of Women Entrepreneurship Ambassadors.
Our Code of Ethics
As part of the International Network of Women Entereneurship Ambassadors I undertake to adhere to the highest standards of business ethics and generally accepted principles of fair competition and good manners. In addition, I undertake:
1. Treat customers in a fair, honest and respectful, which is exactly the way you want to be treated being a customer.
2. Comply with applicable laws.
3. Perform and supply products and provide services of the highest quality.
4. Support the local economy, creating new jobs.
5. To be environmentally friendly.
6. Resolving any misunderstandings and conflicts quickly, honestly and with respect for all parties.
7. To promote and recommend the Women’s Enterprise Ambassadors.
International Network of Women Entrepreneurship Ambassadors – Federation of Associations
Address: 45-079 Opole, Kosciuszki 22/5 Poland www.ambas.pl; www.ambas.org
Founder and President Urszula Cioleszynska mail: email@example.com