The following list enumerates the existing policies of the EU institutions in the field of women's entrepreneurship. Some of the titles you will find below do not specifically use the term 'women's entrepreneurship', but deal with this issue in the text itself. The list doesn't pretend to be exhaustive and is updated monthly.
- European Commission, Strategic Engagement for Gender Equality 2016_2017
- Report on external factors that represent hurdles to European female entrepreneurship/(2015/2111(INI))/Committee on Women’s Rights and Gender Equality/Rapporteur: Barbara Matera, 17/12/2015
- Draft Report on gender equality and empowering women in the digital age (2015/2007(INI))/Committee on Women’s Rights and Gender Equality/Rapporteur: Terry Reintke, 13/11/2015
- Communication from the Commission to the European Parliament, the Council, the European Economic and Social Committee and the Committee of the Regions - Entrepreneurship 2020 Action Plan: Reigniting the entrepreneurial spirit in Europe, 9/01/2013
- Report on the results of public consultation on The Entrepreneurship 2020 Action Plan, European Commission, DG Enterprise and Industry, 29/11/2012
- External factors that represent hurdles to European female entrepreneurship, European Parliament resolution of of 19 January 2016 on external factors that represent hurdles to European female entrepreneurship (2015/2111(INI)), P8_TA-PROV(2016)0007
- Opinion of the European Economic and Social Committee on ‘Job creation through apprenticeships and lifelong vocational training: the role of business in education in the EU, (own-initiative opinion), 12 July 2012, (2013/C 161/05). Rapporteur: Ms DRBALOVÁ.
- Opinion of the Economic and Social Committee on ‘Employment, Economic Reform and Social Cohesion — Towards a Europe of Innovation and Knowledge, 26/04/2000, (2000/C 117/13).
European institutions, the member states and the private sector need to work on improving the situation of women entrepreneurs through the implementation of targeted policies. According to the Library Briefing of the EP of the 30/04/2013, Women’s Entrepreneurship in the EU, improvements need to be done in fields such as: